Submit your abstract
Just fill in the form and submit your abstract
Deadline: September 26
Specific instructions for Scientific Exhibits
The body of the abstract should summarise the subject in a maximum of 250 words, and should be structured as follows:
- Methods and materials
Scientific Commission will select 6 posters for public discussion and the best presentation will be given the Best Poster Award.
Important abstract elements:
- Aims and objectives should be clearly stated.
- Precise description of methods and materials (patients), especially patient recruitment, analysis and statistics should be given.
- Precise description of results with numbers and statistics should be included.
- Statistics should be appropriate.
- Coherence between stated purpose, methods and materials, results and conclusion is important.
Please note that only digital material will be allowed for oral presentations. It can be submitted online prior to IIICIR and/or be transferred from the speaker’s CD-ROM, DVD or USB device to a central server onsite at least 1 hour prior to the session.
All slides should be written in English. Oral presentation can be in English or in Portuguese.